Sunday, September 5, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Rihanna - Only Girl In The World

NEW MUSIC: Rihanna - Only Girl In The World

DOWNLOAD IT : http://www.supload.com/listen?s=yjWLwd

(Source)
By Soraya Roberts

The first single on her fifth album, "Only Girl (In the World)," premiered on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Tuesday and features the 22-year-old pop star imploring her man to make her feel special.

"I want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world/ Like I'm the only one that you've ever loved/ Like I'm the only one who knows your heart," she sings, before adding, "Like I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man."

The song comes a year after RiRi's ex, Chris Brown, was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community labor after pleading guilty to felony assault following an attack on the songstress.

"You guys are always defending me,” Rihanna told her fans on her website, "so now you've got some great songs to justify it."

"Loud," which harks back to the title of the singer’s Last Girl on Earth tour, will be released on Nov. 2


No comments:

Post a Comment